The concealed content element in Microsoft Word enables you to shroud message in a record. The content remains a piece of the record, however it doesn’t seem except if you show it.
Joined with printing alternatives, this component can be convenient for a few reasons. The most evident is that you can print at least two forms of an archive from one record. In one, you can overlook segments of content by concealing them. There’s no compelling reason to spare two duplicates on your PC.
Step by step instructions to Hide Text in Word 2016 for Windows
To conceal message in a MS Word archive on a Windows PC:
- Feature the segment of content that you need to cover up in the Word record.
- Right-click the featured content and select Font.
- In the Effects segment, check the case by Hidden.
The most effective method to Show Hidden Text in Word 2016
- Utilize the console easy route Ctrl + A to feature all the content in the Word archive.
- Right-click anyplace on the featured content.
To keep your pc viruses free install visit here : activate office on this computer
- In the Effects area, click the case alongside Hidden to evacuate the check mark.
The most effective method to Print Hidden Text in Word 2016
- You can print the record with or without the shrouded content.
- Snap File > Options.
- Select Display in the Word Options screen.
- In the Printing alternatives area, place a check in the case beside Print concealed content to print out the record including the shrouded content.
Expel the check to print the archive without including the concealed content.